Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Zoo and Wild Animal Park (Jobs)

I think working at the Zoo or Wild Animal Park would be fun.  I heard from
one of my clients that at the Wild Animal Park they do group interviews.  She
said she was asked what she would do if someone complained about paying $3
to $4 for a Coke.  Maybe, one of my readers can come up with a good answer
to that question, and post it in the comment section.  Usually, you can apply
online to both the Zoo and Wild Animal Park .   At certain times of the year
(when they are getting ready for summer) they hold open interviews on a first
come first serve basis.  I have heard that these event draw large crowds and it
is best to get there several hours early, because they cut off the interviews at a
certain number of people.

1 comment:

  1. From being one of the volunteers at the SD Zoo, I would say that the $3-$4 Coke helps to contribute to the various conservation programs the Zoo sponsors. Or the extra money enables the keepers buy materials to make enrichment toys for the animals, which help them continue developing skills the animals would have been using in the wild.

    ReplyDelete