Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (Jobs)

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf has many stores in the San Diego area.  If you
go to their website  click on careers in the upper left hand corner.  On the
next page you can click on hourly positions and then you can click on the
positions they are hiring for.  The two positions listed when I visited their
site were barista and shift supervisor.  There was a little box on the site that
said most of their locations are always accepting applications for shift
supervisor.  I got to the page where I could type in state, city and zip code. 
I typed in 92103 (Hillcrest) and fourteen stores were listed as accepting
applications for barista positions.  If you are looking for customer service
work and you like coffee, I would check them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment