Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Career Fair (February 5th) and Other Dates

A great way to find out about companies in San Diego is to attend a career fair. 
At the last career fair I went to many of the companies weren't hiring, but they
told me when they would be hiring, and what the process was for getting hired
with their organization.  I was sorry I didn't bring enough resumes with me,
because the one place (Federal Government) that I really wanted to get hired
at was accepting applications for a position I was qualified for.  This was a big
mistake on my part, because usually the application process with the Federal
Government is conducted online, and in this case a person was actually accepting
resumes.  Don't make the mistake I did - bring plenty of copies of your resume! 


Date:  Friday, February 5  (and other dates) 

Location:  San Diego Convention Center
111 West Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101

Time:  11:00 AM to 2:00 PM

Registration Form  other dates listed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment